Class B - School Bus Driver - (Must be a licensed school bus driver)
The performance of this position is critical to our business as it drives customer satisfaction and the perception of our service, and, ultimately, the success of our business.
Transporting students safely and reliably, on time, every time.
- transporting students safely and responsibly on time, every time
- navigating routes
- logging start and end times
- completing and submitting payroll paperwork on time
- abiding by company policies and procedures outlined in the driver manual
- asking questions if you don't understand a policy or procedure
- Prior school bus driving experience
- navigation technology (GPS or smart phone)
- excellent driving record & no criminal history
- knowledge of Greater Boston and North Shore roadways
- dependable and capable of meeting schedules in a timely manner
- flexible and willing to accommodate scheduling changes