Metro West, MA
This role is critical to our organization as it represents a significant growth sector of our business.
Successfull candidates will be responsible for transporting students to and from school Monday through Friday. This part time, split shift position requires patience and the ability to relate to students of all ages. Candidates must have the ability to manage unruly students through trust, reasoning, clear rules of order, discipline, and positive reenforcement.
- Transporting students with special needs
- a 7D license
- the ability to use a gps navigational device
- strong customer service skills
- ability to speak and understand English
- reliability and will to work
- Patience, compassion and the ability to relate to children with emotional and physical special needs
- ability to adapt to changing schedules