Why Private Medical Transportation is a Great Choice
- Written by Be Driven Administrator
- font size
- Be the first to comment!
Non-emergency medical transportation is a big concern today. Many patients are late for appointments or skip them entirely because they don’t have proper transport available to them. Some patients might have family members or friends willing to assist them, but that’s not always possible or convenient. At Be Driven, we’ve noticed that people with chronic problems that need regular treatments like dialysis often find themselves without proper transport. That’s why we recommend private medical transportation. Here are some advantages of these services.
- Independence -One of the biggest advantages of private medical transportation is the independence to make appointments and arrangements according to your convenience. You won’t have to wait until you friend or family member has free time to book for appointments. Most patients find this freedom very appealing and convenient because they don’t have to rely on others to get their treatments.
- Book for the Entire Appointment-You can call for a cab to drop you off at the doctors clinic but how would you get a reliable ride back home? Especially if you’re weak or dazed from the treatment? When you hire private medical transportation, you book a vehicle for the entire appointment. They’ll drop you off and pick you up. You’ll be safely escorted back home and taken right to you doorstep. No other form of non-emergency medical transportation is quite as convenient.
- Cars and Drivers-Vehicles used in private medical transportation are specifically designed to cater to people with limited physical mobility. These cars are usually wheelchair friendly and have grips and bars for you to hold on to. Normal cars and transport methods might not have these conveniences. Moreover, the drivers are professional, experienced, friendly, and have basic EMT training. They can respond to medical emergencies calmly and do their best to help you.
- Reliable and Comfortable-Unlike cabs and public transport, private medical transportation is reliable and comfortable. They’ll arrive on time and not cancel the booking at the last moment. You won’t have to deal with crowded buses and trains, which can be challenging for patients. You’ll be picked up from your doorstep so you won’t have to walk towards the closest bus stop or metro station.
To know about private medical transportation, you can contact us at Be Driven. Just fill in this contact us form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. If you require an immediate response, give us a call at 1 800 233 7483. We’ll be happy to hear from you and answer any questions you might have.
Copyright © BeDriven