The Boston area has excellent private schools. In fact, a few are considered some of the best schools in the country. Needless to say, there are several students that need to be transported to these schools on a daily basis. Parents rarely have time to drive their children to school. As some of them are outside the district and take longer to reach.
Public school buses are proven to be notoriously unreliable. About 8.5% of them reach schools late. According to reports, some can arrive at school nearly two hours after the morning bell. A parent who’s shelling out thousands of dollars for private school education is hardly willing to ignore this problem.
We at Be Driven provide safe and reliable school busing services. We want to ensure that every student reaches their school on time and doesn’t miss out of quality education.
Why Private Bussing Service is needed?
The public system is overwhelmed and riddled with problems. The buses are habitually arriving late. While the buses are equipped with GPS tracking devices that let parents know where the buses are, it doesn’t really help. Consider the following facts:
- There are about 2,000 routes that school buses need to travel regularly
- They log in about 26,000 miles every day
- The need to serve schools within and outside the city
- Most bus routes take 45 to 50 minutes
- Majority of the students travel several miles to attend private schools
Unsurprisingly, when you consider the above facts, private school transportation is the need of the hour. This is one of the most effective ways to ensure that your children reach their school safely and on time.
Moreover, private transportation also provides other benefits. With them, you have much more flexibility.
- They can pick-up and drop-off your child from your doorstep
- They provide both one-way and round-trip services
- They offer morning and afternoon pick-up services
- They will transport your children after hours if they’re attending the school aftercare program
- They can quickly pick-up the child from school in case of emergency.
Many parents have realized the benefits of private school busing services and have hired us for their children. If you have any questions and queries regarding our school shuttle service and other transport options, you can contact Be Driven at any time. Just fill in this contact us form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. If you require an immediate response, give us a call at 1 800 233 7483. We’ll be happy to hear from you.